um.... I just read your last blog entry.... is there something you want to tell me?
Turns out I upset a few academics, too. But that's okay, because as far as I know, none of them work where I do, and given all the shit I've copped from them over the years, they should consider themselves lucky that they didn't recieve something more solid. To the head.
So, bossdude, if you're reading this... there's nothing to worry about. It's all in satire and drawn from experiences at Hell University (where I used to work). Well, that, and the fucking annoying calls we've been getting all week. If you hear any rumours involving pools of blood, missing people, and academics, ignore them. It's nothing. Really.
By the way, Bossdude is most definately not the man pictured here.
I also managed to offend people with the word 'cunt'. I've decided to rectify this with positive discrimination, and developed a ratio system to manage this. In effect, every time I use language that could be considered obscene that has a gender reference/base, I will endeavour to hold the following ratio of 1 female based insult : 3 male based insults. For example:
If I were to say: "Amanda Vanstone"
I would then be inclined to say "John Howard! Kim Beazley! Tony Abbott!". But please, if you're trying this at home, don't repeat it to a mirror three times, because urban legend has it you'll die.
I've decided that 'asshat' is gender neutral, so you can expect to see that a whole lot more. You Trollop.
In other news...
- The above post was a long way to travel for a single joke.
- Bossdude really isn't the guy in that photo.
- Dominos still won't deliver to us.
- The surveys I placed in the toilets were gone the next day. I'm still none the wiser.
- The tap that caused a minor flooding issue has stopped spewing red water, but has issues with dispensing warm water.
- I still drink Hudsons coffee, and am now not at all shocked when I find salty, sugary or other miscellaneous crunchy bits in the cup.
- I really fucking love this picture from the pants post. It's my proudest creation to date. I'm also quite fond of my diagrams in that post too.